To Enlarge:




To enlarge the picture, just click on the actual photo and it will be MUCH bigger! (I just figured this out!)

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

More Pages

The following 2 pages are the opening pages to my 2006 album. I got this idea from a fellow scrapbooker, Carolyn. I really like the year in review idea and am going to do it in all my albums now.





The next two pics show pages that have extenders. I cut one page in half and then adhered 1/2 page on each side of the outside page edges and these can then fold out as seen in picture below. A really unique thing, also gained from my friend Carloyn.
(Below, the folded out page)


Here, I have cut a page in half and placed it in the center of the first two pages of our vacation layout. I did this because........
.....I have this panoramic shot of Dubrovnik that did not really work on the regular page.










2 comments:

Big Blog Collection said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ginger said...

You ARE Scrappin' Like Crazy! I love seeing the pics, but I should be seeing them in person!