To Enlarge:




To enlarge the picture, just click on the actual photo and it will be MUCH bigger! (I just figured this out!)

Monday, February 11, 2008

2006 Album Continues

Okay, lest you think I am absolutely amazing in my speed of scrappin'. No I have not done all of these pages in the past few days. This is actually the album that I had done last year. Well, ACTUALLY now that I think about it, this is the album that I had to REDO because of water damage. But most of the photos were in tact and I really just needed to recreate the pages.












Here is another place where I used the fold out page technique.












And again, the fold out.

On the far left is the folded out page which gives me more space to show some of the amazing scenery from our hike.
































And that FINISHES the 2006 album!!! Yahoo!!

No comments: