To Enlarge:




To enlarge the picture, just click on the actual photo and it will be MUCH bigger! (I just figured this out!)

Saturday, February 16, 2008

2007 Album Begins

So I have begun my 2007 album. I basically try to fit all of one year into one album. Because I use the strap-hinge albums, this usually works out okay. However, I am realizing that I have probably about doubled (or more) our photo taking since Joshua has entered the "picture"!!! So we shall see!!!

Here is my opening page with the year in review. Got this layout from my Creating Keepsakes magazine. Charley bought me a one year subscription to 3 different magazines for our year in the states. (which has actually turned out to be a bit longer than we anticipated, but that is another whole, LONG story!!) It actually works out good to just get a year, and then stop, because that is plenty of fodder for the scrapbooking imagination for quite a while. I will just say here, that my favorite of the 3 magazines is Simple Scrapbooks. It is definitely that, "SIMPLE". Very doable ideas, with not too many accessories!!










Another idea from one of the magazines. I think it was Simple Scrapbooks. I enlarged one of our beach scenery pictures for the background to 11X14 inches and then framed the smaller 3 pics with white paper. I really love the way it turned out!!

No comments: