To Enlarge:




To enlarge the picture, just click on the actual photo and it will be MUCH bigger! (I just figured this out!)

Friday, January 6, 2012

Projects Completed

So the new year has begun and I have a moment to share some of the projects from the last couple of weeks of the year!!

A fun and functional spice rack using baby food jars, chalkboard paint, magnets and a sheet of metal.


My epsom salt "snowy" candles.


Joshua's lego table that he got for Christmas. It slides under his bed. Lots more building going on now!!


I built the table with plywood and pvc pipes. Found directions on Instructables.com.


Joshua and I baked and decorated gingerbread snowflakes.....


....gingerbread people....


....and a gingerbread house....


.....oh so delicious and fun to do!


I finished Michael's and Jacob's quilts and got them mailed off.


They were quite excited about them.


Happy, happy kiddos!! I am so glad.


We tiled our kitchen/dining area.....

.....or should I say, my boys did....

It is so beautiful!!

I can't believe that I cannot find the final shot!! Oh well, later!


This pot hanger was actually made today!! We had an old window from Charley's childhood home and I finally figured out exactly what I would do with it! Thank you Pinterest!! I think I will hang some lavender or herbs or something, from ribbons in the center and let them dry. Might look cute!

No comments: